Monday, September 20, 2010

Just around the corner?

Is Fall really just around the corner? You couldn't prove it by our temperatures! According to Weather Bug, it got up to 97 deg. F in Tullahoma today.

Woody got up super early...again...this seems to be a habit for Woody these days. He walked for two hours. He didn't go to work today as this is one of those days that he needs to take off before the end of the fiscal year. He came home and started gathering together ingredients to make my "food contribution" for a bridal gift brunch that several friends and I are giving on Saturday. Woody told me that he wanted to help make them and I didn't turn him down! One recipe is all done and ready to go and the next batch is underway. Woody also read, watched a bit of TV and rested...took a couple of naps to make up for getting up so early this morning. He is now at the Monday night prayer meeting at church. I spent a good part of the day sewing...I haven't spent so much time sewing in a long time. I actually accomplished something in my sewing room for a change. I'm going to go do some hand hemming while watching Dancing With the Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment