Saturday, September 11, 2010

Where were you?

As many have, today I have turned my thoughts many times to September 11, 2001. At the moment I am reading an autobiography of Laura Bush. Last night I put my bookmark in place and realized what I would be reading about next...September 11, 2001. So today I have read Laura Bush's words about her experience on the day of and the days following the attacks...definitely vivid remembrances. So my thoughts turned to where I was when I first heard about the attack...I was teaching at Montessori school and the husband of one of the teachers called to tell us that the first tower had been flown into...then shortly came his second call. Where were you?

Woody got up early, read for a while, and then, unusual for Saturday, headed in to work and worked pretty close to a full day. He came home and watched a baseball game on TV and has been reading and relaxing the rest of the evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment