Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hair, Hair Now...and Then!


Take note that Woody's hair is growing back...but it looks like he had more hair at two months than he does now! Some expression, that Woody had, made me think of this baby picture so I got it out to compare!
Woody got up REALLY early and went for a walk. I think that he walked eight miles, but am not sure and I can't check with him as he is next door reading Esther her bedtime stories while I blog. To show how early he walked...he was back home by 3am! Now that it isn't so hot, I hope that he starts walking a bit later...but to each his own! He did doze several times this afternoon. We went to Sunday School. Woody taught his Sunday School class. We went over to take care of Esther and Elijah mid afternoon. Nathan, Kathy, Graham, Abigail, and Joy went to see "The Sound of Music" play in Smyrna. I put Elijah to bed and then came over here to blog while Woody reads Esther some stories. Then we will put Esther to bed and Woody will come back over here and I will stay. Woody got me some DVDs of Project Runway at the library so I will be kept occupied till the rest of Esther and Elijah's family return. I will watch and marvel at how the clothing designers on this show can ever pull off what they do in such a short time. This show intrigues me because of my sewing interests.





No comments:

Post a Comment