Thursday, September 2, 2010

So Far, So Good!

Here's last night's picture...one that Woody wanted me to take...me in the mirror...I said I would if he were in it too.

Good doctor report...the tumors they are observing have shrunk 20% since the scans prior to his TIL (Tumor Infiltrating Leukocytes) were put back in a month ago. Also, the results of the apheresis were pleasing to the doctors. They took out 10% of his white blood cells to determine how many TIL's he had floating around. Also, he got all his medical restrictions removed except for his medical alert bracelets and can go back to work on Tuesday.

Continue to pray for our safe travels tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee!!! Doing the happy dance here! I will keep Kate on the case - so glad to hear the good news!

    Nance

    ReplyDelete