Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thinking it's Thursday!


Woody didn't get up quite as early as usual, as he planned to go into work a bit later this morning. He went to work, worked for a while and then came home early since he has some time to take off before the end of the fiscal year. I went out for lunch with a friend. After lunch we stopped at the local fruit market and bought some fresh fruits and vegetables. When I got home, Woody was home from work. He and I went to visit a friend who had surgery yesterday. It has been another hot day here in TN...though it has been overcast for part of the day. We did get a short shower early this morning and then about 20 drops of rain late this afternoon. This evening Woody has watched a DVD and worked on some crossword puzzles. I finished embroidering the words on the quilt top that I'm making for Joy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment