Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Feed the Birds!

Thanksgiving preparations are underway...the turkey is about thawed and I made a gelatin salad for our Thanksgiving feast...Cheryl is about to make a cheese spread and we plan to chop celery and onion for the dressing in a little while. Thanksgiving is in the air! Cheryl, Mother, and Julianna headed off this morning to get Mother's hair done. While Mother was getting her hair done, Cheryl and Julianna had fun at The Dollar Tree. When they got home, Julianna had fun with the things that her few dollars purchased.

After lunch, Woody and I went on a walk again. We walked around a few blocks in the local neighborhood and then walked on downtown. We sat on a bench in the park and I tried out different settings on my camera. Tonight's picture is one of those trial pictures.

Woody continues to read. He always enjoys the libraries here in Glendale. He is about to finish another book.

Big day tomorrow...I'll blog (or as my 98-year-old mother says "blob") about those happenings tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment