Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just hours...

Just hours till we will be "on the road again!" And, I can actually say that things are in the suitcase, hanging bags, etc. Everything, that is, except the last minute things. While the picture for tonight's blog loaded I tucked in the cord/charger for the camera. I still have the cell phone cord and the computer and its cord that have to be packed. And, the toiletry items that can't be packed till in the morning. Now I have a bit of time to sit back and think about what we might have forgotten!

We both went to Sunday School this morning. Woody taught his class. He is still having allergy problems, but they seem to be a bit better.

Well, tomorrow night, "the good Lord willin,'" I will be blogging from some place between Tullahoma, TN and Glendale, AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment