Monday, November 1, 2010

It's November...already???

I can't believe that it is November. Where has the year gone? I also can't believe that I can say that I have the packing complete, except for the last minute items that can't be put in till in the morning. Woody really worked hard on the car today. He washed it, vacuumed it (even the trunk) and I washed the inside of the windshield (all the better to take pictures through while we head NIH way!). Since I pretty much had everything in the suitcase by noon today, I got to do what I like to do just before a trip...straighten up the house...so we can come home to a clean house. Woody also ran errands two different times today. It has been a busy day for both of us. If all goes as planned... or, as Woody says, "The good Lord willin', " I will be blogging from our hotel in Bethesda tomorrow night. We plan to leave dark and early and drive the whole way there tomorrow.

Last night I finished quilting the center of Joy's quilt...so now on to the borders. I am going to repin them tonight while I watch Dancing With the Stars. Woody left a few minutes ago to go to Monday night prayer meeting at the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment