Saturday, November 27, 2010

Glendale Glitters!

1.5 million lights and 60,000 people...and I don't like crowds and Woody is "supposed" to avoid crowds! Last night Woody and I walked about 4 blocks from the house to be in the midst of the 17th annual "Glendale Glitters." We are going back tonight as a family...minus Mother and Woody. Rachel, Trent, Corbin, and Julianna are going to come spend the afternoon with us and then go to "Glendale Glitters" this evening. Last night was a trial run for my picture taking to see about settings for the camera...you are seeing some as today's blog pictures.

I have clothes in the drier and clean clothes on the bed ready to pack. We plan to start heading TN way tomorrow morning. Woody is attempting to finish up a couple of books that he has started. He has read about twelve books this trip. He will be packing the car after I get things packed and gathered together. I think that we are leaving with more than we came with and the car was pretty full when we came! Woody is a good packer. I'm sure that he will manage to get everything in.

So I will be blogging somewhere between AZ and TN tomorrow night...the good Lord willin'!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment