Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Home!

We left Russellville, AR this morning around 6:30 central time and pulled into our driveway at 4:45 central time this afternoon. It's good to be home. Nathan, Kathy and family had us over for supper tonight...they had only been home a few hours more than we...but they have meals in the freezer! Woody has been unloading the car. I don't think that I will do much unpacking tonight...I will admit to being tired...Woody says that he is road weary! I didn't sleep much last night as I seemed to have had some sort of an allergy attack after getting settled into the hotel room. I never did figure out what what was bothering me...but it seemed to have something to do with the bedding...supposedly the pillows weren't feather pillows...but the way I felt was like another time when I had feather pillows. I ended up sleeping in a chair. I actually did manage to sleep some and then took several naps on our way home today. We didn't have any rain till we got to TN and the closer we got to home the more rain we got. It's supposed to get into the 20's tonight. I have started poking around in the boxes and boxes of Christmas decorations. I did take a couple of things downstairs and put them in their places...but don't really feel like doing much tonight. I'm hoping that a good night's sleep will make me feel better and get me ready to really attack the decorating tomorrow. I can't believe that today is the last day of November. My...time does fly when one is having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment