Friday, November 26, 2010

Shivery Morn in AZ!

Woody said that there might have been frost this morning if it weren't for the wind. Weather Bug said that it got down to 35 degrees. Woody said that it was cold when he went on what he deemed a 10 mile walk early this morning. These doves were all huddled on the roof of a house behind my sister's house...click on the picture so you see better how they have puffed out their feathers to help keep themselves warm...I'm sure the dark roof helps too...and the tree kept them out of the wind.

We have had a low-keyed day after yesterday's Thanksgiving festivities at my niece's family's house. This morning my sister, mother and I did go do a little shopping...but avoided the crowds of Black Friday. This afternoon Woody and I took a short walk around the block to view a historic adobe home. Woody watched a football game this afternoon. And...last but not least...what would you do the day after Thanksgiving?? Well, we are cooking a turkey...guess we didn't get enough yesterday! Tonight we plan to have hot turkey sandwiches and mashed potatoes and a couple of other sides leftover from yesterday's meal. My sister is fluffing a wreath! Tis the Season! (We are cramping her style...this is her weekend to decorate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment