Saturday, November 20, 2010

Superb Saturday

At least, I think that it is Saturday...remember we are on vacation so really aren't keeping up with the days...really don't know what is going on in the world either. The weather is absolutely beautiful...the reason so many snowbirders come to the Valley of the Sun. Woody is enjoying the libraries that Glendale has...he has now been to two of them...the main library and then the one in the park where I spent so much time in my growing up days (well, they have torn that one down, but the new one is in about the same place). Woody has read six books since he has been here. Cheryl and I went to the grocery store this morning getting more items needed for our Thanksgiving feast that we will have at my niece and nephew's house. Trying to be prepared...I have a couple of things that I want to make that we couldn't find the ingredients for so we will be making another trip to another store sometime before Thursday. After lunch, Woody walked to the library in the park that is just a few blocks from my sister's house. My sister and I wrapped presents that we purchased yesterday. Woody is happy...Mother made him some of her homemade applesauce...the applesauce that mine can't hold a candle too!

The blog picture today is one of the mosaics in the sidewalk in the Glendale Promenade...a new addition since I was here last...it is just catercorner from where I used to live..."things" just can't seem to stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment