Monday, February 25, 2013

Breezy Monday

When I decided that I would rest from blogging on Sunday, I did say that, if something important happened on Sunday, I would share on Monday. Well, tonight's photos show that yesterday was an important day for our family. Little Esther-Noel Rose Dorrell was baptized. To make the moment even more special her daddy baptized her. Kathy snapped the first photo of the two of them waiting for it to be time for the baptism...this is my favorite of the photos that I have seen taken. Her baptism was covered photographically from all angles...Kathy's view point in the first photo, mine in the second photo (from the balcony) and then Graham and Abigail took some pictures from the front row. I had two cameras going at once. I had my point-and-shoot on a tripod videoing it and then had my other camera capturing some still shots. Elijah was my only pupil this morning. Joy and Esther ran errands with their mom. Today, I have been studying about cameras/photography...and looking at photographs taken by others with cameras similar to mine to give me ideas of what I can do with my own cameras/pictures. I also made "liquid gold" (chicken broth) today and for supper made Eggplant Parmesan. Woody has read, watched TV, ran a couple of errands in the car, and walked six miles today. It got up to 60 today, but has been very breezy...we are under a wind advisory...looks like it is blowing in rain and perhaps a clap of thunder or two and probably cooler temperatures. Wonder if March will come in like a lion or a lamb! Just a few more days till we find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment