Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Busy Tuesday

Abigail and Graham got back into the sewing mode. Graham got his apron all cut out and Abigail did some preparation work on the doll jumper that she is making. They are both hoping to get to sew the next time that they work with me. Joy came over ready to do some cross stitch, but I mentioned that she might like to paint something for Valentine's Day and she lighted up...so she spent her time painting two pictures. After lunch, I headed off to get my hair cut. Woody walked to the Post Office to mail our tax return. He spent part of the morning getting the form completed. After I got back from my hair cut Elijah came over and he dabbled in paint for a little while. Esther came over and read a couple of Dick and Jane stories and then we finished reading the Childcraft volume of Poems of Early Childhood. This book dates back to my childhood and has been read to many, many! Woody walked to the prayer room late this afternoon. I popped the casserole that I concocted yesterday into the oven. It was quite tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment