Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Look Who's Eleven!

Graham turned 11 today...oh, my! Time does fly by! It just yesterday when Nathan called me shortly after Graham was born and I "talked" to him the first time over the phone! He cried when he was "put on the phone!" We will celebrate tomorrow as they have just gotten home from a road trip...this afternoon they were backing their RV into their driveway as I was heading to the church to work in the library. I haven't actually seen the birthday boy...this a photo that Kathy took of him today. I baked cakes this morning and will hopefully pull off the way Graham wants his cake to look tomorrow when I attempt to put it "together" and frost it, etc. Hope that I can pull this cake shape off! More about the cake tomorrow! Woody went on a four-mile walk while I was baking. I feel that I have enough cake to feed an army...oh, wait there is just about an army of kids next door...so that should be just about enough! I worked in the library for a couple of hours this afternoon and then headed to the grocery store for a couple of things that I needed to finish the cakes in the tomorrow. I came in to a baking smell that didn't remind me of cake and found that Woody had baked "Good-For-You Oatmeal Cookies while I was gone. Nice treat! I got busy and made our supper. We have since consumed what I made and now we are planning on relaxing for the rest of the evening. I may work a little more on Esther's doll's dress. Woody is downstairs working crossword puzzles, reading, and watching TV...and he "says" that he doesn't/can't multitask!

No comments:

Post a Comment