Saturday, February 2, 2013

Ground Hog Day Surprise!

All of a sudden this morning I heard excited children running around outside. And,what to my wondering eyes when I peeked out...but I saw that it was snowing! They had a grand time running around in the snow. There was just enough snow so they could pull one another around on their sleds. I managed to snap a couple of pictures before I got too cold. I will say, though, that for the rest of the day I have been cold...and I didn't run around in it...I stayed on the front porch. Graham came over before lunch wondering when they could get the K'nex out again. I told him that I wanted to get the living room back to normal first. So he stuck around and helped me carry books and decorative items to the living room. And, I can now say that I have the living room back to normal decoration status. So I guess that he can now find a time to get the containers of K'nex back out. This afternoon Woody walked to the library and to the pharmacy. Other than working on decorating the living room, I haven't done a lot today...read and played a few games on my iPad. Once I push the publish button on tonight's blog, it will be official that I have posted 1500 blogs since I began the blog in January of 2009...that's a lot of words and photos (though, not all blogs have had photos...but all have had words!)! Thanks to all our loyal blog followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment