Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"Hello!" on this Tuesday...the last in February

Last night Woody took a walk after I posted my blog...to the Post Office to mail a couple of things. Today his walk consisted of walking to and from the prayer room at church. He just returned a few minutes ago. We have had a pretty quiet day. Woody has read, watched TV, worked crossword puzzles, etc. I continued to research about cameras and look at others photos taken with cameras like mine. Then I got started on Esther's doll's dress. It has been a rather lazy day for me. Tomorrow will be different as I guess I have to get in gear to make a birthday cake...more about that tomorrow...or the next day (the day Graham's birthday will be celebrated). Graham has a rather strange request for his cake...I shall attempt to come close to his request! While Woody was gone I fixed our supper. I used something that I had never cooked with before or as far as I know have never eaten in anything before...saffron. Melany and Wade gave me a jar of saffron for Christmas and I went looking for a recipe to use it in...and found a marinade for chicken. The chicken turned out quite tasty...different...not sure if it was the saffron itself or just that we had never had chicken marinated in these flavors before...but good. It continues to be windy here in middle TN and it rained in the night and off and on today. Woody just walked home in a rain shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment