Thursday, February 21, 2013

Progress!

Abigail finished her doll jumper today. Didn't she do a great job?! Abigail was pleased to find a matching blouse for the jumper. Since she went home with a new outfit for her doll, I received a call from Esther this afternoon checking on the progress of the dress that I said that I would make for her doll. I told her that I hadn't had time. She told me: "You have time now!" I have chuckled over her phone call for most of the afternoon! I did make progress and finished cutting out the dress for her doll after supper tonight. Joy finished making the cover design for her sewing notebook. She has decided that she is ready to learn how to use the sewing machine! Woody went for a walk while Abigail and I were finishing up her doll outfit. He walked four miles today. Abigail has decided that she wants a pair of capris for her doll to wear with the blouse that I made...so she went shopping in Grammy's scraps to find just the perfect piece of fabric. So her next project is planned! Abigail invited us over for supper tonight. She planned the meal and cooked it with her daddy's help. After supper, Isaac showed us the progress that he is making with his walking. He has quite a game of walking and then "plopping!" He even says something that sounds like "plop" when he falls down. Such a cute age...so much to learn and so much already learned in his first year of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment