Friday, February 1, 2013

Paper Dolls, Pirates, and Antique Linens!

Joy joined us today along with Esther and Elijah. We have had a great day! The girls had the best time playing with some of Melany's paper dolls. Elijah enjoyed the Fisher Price Pirate ship that was the very first pickle present...the tradition started quite a few years ago when our only grandchildren were Erin and Alex! And, I ironed some of the antique linens that I have on table tops in the living room...still working on getting things back to normal. Woody has read quite a few stories and went on a walk with Elijah to the barber shop. They are now chomping at the bit to head back to their house. Woody and Elijah went ahead of us to unlock the doors. I just realized that I needed to blog before going next door, so since the girls are anxious to go, I won't take the time to choose a photo for tonight's blog. Suffice it to say that it has been a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment