Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hurdles Cleared!

Can you believe that jonquils greeted me at the end of our garden next to the driveway?!? I can't believe that they are blooming in January! Esther and Elijah joined us for a day of fun and games! The rest of their family is at a conference in Nashville. They will be home later this evening. Goosey (Woody) and I will be heading next door to get them ready for bed...into jammies and then read stories, so I thought that I would blog beforehand. They are cleaning up the toys so they can start over tomorrow when they return for another day with us. The hurdles that I referred to in tonight's title are that I managed to get hotel rooms for next week's trip to NIH. Getting the hotel rooms can sometimes be a hassle, but this time things were smooth sailing! So now the main hurdle facing us (me) here for the trip will be getting our suitcase packed. Then it will be the trip itself! Well, happy last day of January! This month has surely slipped by quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment