Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dates, Dates, and More Dates!

This morning I attempted to get back into school mode. Esther, Joy, and Abigail came over to do school work. Elijah was feeling a little under the weather and didn't come for his time. After I had school, I had lunch and then headed to the recliner upstairs. I read, napped, and worked on my major project for the day--creating a calendar for 2013 in my iPad. I have attempted to put in family and friends' birthdays, holidays, appointments that are already made, and Nathan and Kathy's schedule as it stands at the moment. I have things all color coded...time will tell if this helps me keep up with "things" better! One thing that I noted...by the time that this year is over we will have grandchildren ranging from one to twenty!!!!!! Oh, my! Woody's walk today included running an errand for me--mailing something at the Post Office. I have pretty much stayed in and taken it easy this afternoon. I had wanted to run an errand, but just didn't have the energy or inclination so that will wait for another day! I think that I am feeling better...then I question it!

No comments:

Post a Comment