Saturday, January 19, 2013

Working Hard But...

As can be seen from tonight's photos we are working hard at getting the decorations put away...BUT...there are ever so many more boxes to be added to these. The photo on the left shows the school room/office after yesterday's efforts and the photo on the right shows the room after today's efforts. Good thing that we aren't having school for most of this week! Erin has been ever so much help once again today. But once again I have worn her out and she didn't last very long reading after coming upstairs after supper. She also helped me cook our supper. After supper, we divided up the tasks for tomorrow's lunch so we can get it going quickly as it needs to simmer an hour. I had another meeting with hopeful Medicare supplement providers--I am now more confused than I was before! I'm glad that Woody understands this better than I! Woody walked to the library this morning and on the way home ran an errand (a couple of things we lacked for our recipes for this coming week). I think that we have menus planned for the coming week up till Erin heads home next Saturday (I think!). I always feel better once I can see on paper/iPad just what we have are going to have at least for the evening meal. Woody is watching a DVD and I think that I'm heading towards the recliner to "crash!"

1 comment: