Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Wintry Day!

It's a bit brrrrrrrrrrrrry today! It never got out of the 30's. Erin and I worked on the decorations some more. I think that we are doing great and then I see another area of a room that is still totally decorated...rather discouraging. Goosey (Woody) says that Erin can't go home till we are all undecorated! Erin and I ran a secret mission a little before lunch...more about that at another time...keeping it a secret a bit longer! We started getting medicare calls at 8am! Today we made our choice as to the supplement plan and got signed up...so...all decisions have been made for the moment! Woody ran an errand after Erin and I got home from our secret mission. Woody left for the prayer room and Erin and I started dinner preparations. Woody got home shortly after everything came out of the oven. So we have eaten and are ready to settle in for a quiet night!

No comments:

Post a Comment