Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Regrouping or is it Recouping?

I guess you could say that today was a day for me to try to regroup and recoup. I haven't accomplished anywhere near as much as I wanted to, but have gotten a bit done...a little wash...a little straightening up...a little reading...a little resting...a little work at the church library...but no cooking! Woody did make tuna salad for lunch. He didn't walk today as it has been such a rainy day. Once I got to sleep last night I was dead to the world! I didn't hear any thunder nor the tornado warning siren go off in the middle of the night. Woody did hear it and got up and checked the radar, etc. and I guess he decided that nothing was coming directly our way as he let me keep sleeping. Tonight's photo reveals our top secret mission while Erin was here. She got her hair cut and we wanted to surprise her mother when she picked her up. Melany did notice first thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment