Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Little Helper!

Elijah (3) told me this afternoon that he wanted to vacuum...no problem!!!! I fixed the handle so it was just his size and away he went. The school room floor looks great! He also told me today that he wants to learn to sew! I got up all ready to cook a new recipe, but soon realized that I needed broth so made broth instead. It is in the refrigerator cooling so I can skim it and then I can cook with it...another day! Woody walked to the library this morning. After he got back, he invited Esther over for stories...which ended up in a craft session. They read all about Fancy Nancy and how to have tea parties. I had to find paper doilies and then pink construction paper and some "jewels" so she could make a a butterfly placemat with "jewels" glued around the edges of the butterfly. She went home for lunch before she had finished so she so came back after lunch. Her mom, two sisters and two little brothers came back with her (her daddy and big brother were hunting). Joy ended up making a placemat too (and also needed a doily and jewels!). One of my new Passport external drives arrived in the mail today so I have spent a good part of the rest of the day transferring pictures over to it. I also finished the doll night gowns. A little while ago, found out that my Sunday School class' teacher is sick, so I have had to quickly get a lesson together so I can at least lead the lesson tomorrow. Woody has read, done crossword puzzles, and watched DVD's when he wasn't walking or reading or crafting with Esther and her siblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment