Saturday, January 12, 2013

I'm Becoming Very Popular!

Daily I get more and more mail and am now starting to get phone calls...all from insurance companies hoping that I will choose them for my Medicare supplements. Oh, boy...just about a month-and-a-half to go! Time is marching on! This afternoon I had an in-home visit from insurance representatives. So shortly it will become decision time! Am I really old enough for this?!? I have spent a lot of the day sewing...still working on doll clothes. I am very pleased with yesterday's efforts of pattern drafting...a success...undies for all three of the girls' dolls! Now I am working on something else...jeans. I think that this pattern is going to fit without having to alter. I was just about ready to try them on Ellie and I realized that it was time to blog. Woody walked to the library this morning and also walked an errand for a total of about five miles. He has read, watched a library DVD or two, done a crossword puzzle, etc. Well, I'll be back on Monday...first day off from blogging in a very long time...I wonder if I'll remember NOT to blog tomorrow night!

1 comment:

  1. I have had a major increase in junk mail for supplemental insurance since the first of the year. Every day at least 1, usually 2. There can't possibly be that many insurance companies! lol I will soon need to make an appt with SS to discuss staying on dh's insurance as he has another 15 years to work.

    ReplyDelete