Monday, January 21, 2013

I Almost Forgot!

Last night when Woody came home from the evening church service, he saw me working on the iPad and he asked if I was blogging. I told him that I was about to go in to blog. He reminded that I wasn't blogging on Sundays! Oops...hard to break a habit of doing something one has daily for so long! Erin and I did a "little" undecorating today...very little! We did more cooking than working on getting the house back to regular every day living. We made Pilgrims' Bread--a multi-grain bread (whole wheat, corn meal, rye, and a small amount of bread flour). We were making it to use when we made tonight's supper of Club Sandwiches. We also made a pasta salad. Supper is behind us...another day of planned meals completed! I am pretty tired as I have hurt my foot and/or toe...so am hobbling...AGAIN!! It doesn't help in getting things done! In trying to walk around the house a bit less, I did dictate some more recipes into the iPad app. I am so glad that Erin brought it to my attention that I could dictate rather than type them in! Makes it so much easier. Of course, some of what the iPad hears me say is rather funny at times...but most of the time the typing is very accurate. Woody has spent a tremendous time today researching Medicare supplements for me. I did sign up for a prescription supplement today...so one decision behind us! Woody did pull himself away from the computer to go for a four-mile walk after lunch. Tonight's photo shows our winter residents in the garden. I saw the one bird sitting on the stem through our kitchen window so I grabbed my camera and quietly went out the front door. It was still there AND I realized that I had gotten two birds in the photo. I hadn't realized that there was one sitting in the birdhouse with its little head peeping out.

No comments:

Post a Comment