Wednesday, January 23, 2013

He's Still Taunting Me!

We have Scrooge before he was transformed and I keep hearing him whisper "Bah Humbug" from amongst the branches on our Christmas tree! We've had another busy day. Erin got the corner Christmas tree in the family room all undecorated and the tree into its box. Between the two of us we got all the ornaments for that tree packed away in their box. Woody started packing up one side of the Christmas closet once he had the corner Christmas tree box. Erin and I made Potato and Bacon Soup for our lunch. After lunch I headed off to work a couple of hours in the church library. Woody went on a walk while I was gone and Erin finished another book. She has read three books while she has been here. She also watched the last of the DVDs that she got at the library last Friday. She and Goosey may have to make another library visit. Not long after I got home from the library, Erin and I got started on supper. Tonight we had Shrimp Scampi, Corn Italiano, and a green salad. We have tried a lot of new recipes while she has been here and all have been very tasty. It warmed up a bit today. It actually made it to 50 deg. (according to Weather Bug). Well, I should head down and put a few more Christmas things in a box, but this Grammy may just be too tired! The recliner is sounding like a good alternate place to head!

No comments:

Post a Comment