Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Damp and Dreary!

Tonight's photo was taken yesterday when it was really rainy. Today it has pretty much been a dreary, drizzly, damp day. Latest prediction is for snow tomorrow...time will tell! This morning I continued working on the guest room...dusting, vacuuming and changing the bed..."almost" finished. I stopped for lunch and then headed out the door to go work at the church library before I got finished. And, when I got home from the library all my get-up-and-go had left! I have dozed off and on in the recliner since coming home. Woody went for his "daily constitutional" after I got back from the library. I figure by the amount of time that he was gone that he walked four miles...too lazy to go downstairs and check! Maybe I'll find enough energy to go finish the guest room..not much left to do...surely I can dig down deep enough to be able to do it! Wondering if I'll be posting a snowy photo tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment