Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Another one!

It has been another rainy day here in Middle TN. Woody walked early before the rains hit too hard...it rumbled thunder while he was out and sprinkled on him a bit. But the bottom waited to fall out till he got home. Elijah arrived more than an hour early for school this morning! I think that he wanted to build with K'nex more than he wanted to do school. He made a cute little green snake and I made an insect with his K'nex and he also read some words using the movable alphabet. Then Esther came over and read several stories to me and I to her. Woody had his adventure of the day helping me get children back and forth between our houses for their school times when it was raining. He got a bit wet! I stayed dry as I stayed home and waited on the children! Graham was pretty excited...he finished his English over here...his last subject for his fifth grade year! Then he built. All the children are all winding down and about to finish their school year. After lunch, Abigail came over to read a story to me...she only has four more stories in her book. After Abigail read, I headed off to the church library. We opened up several cans of worms...enough to give us both a headache! But we did manage to complete a task so that made up for discovering some other work that we thought was finished but is not! Besides a headache we had some good laughs...which pretty much cancelled out the headache! On the way home, I stopped at the pharmacy to pick up prescriptions for Woody and me. Then I came home to put together a rice, ham, broccoli concoction that I made up as I went along. Woody made a zucchini and yellow squash casserole.

No comments:

Post a Comment