Saturday, June 8, 2013

Pleasant June Saturday

Woody got up early and walked eight miles. Later in the morning he walked to the library and a near-by grocery store. So all totaled he walked about ten miles. He went next door and watched five of the six neighbor grands for a little while this afternoon. Graham spent time over here building with K'nex and reading. My day seems to have passed by rather quickly as I did "a little of this" and "a little of that." A little...picture taking, reading, sewing, K'nex building, oregano processing, and parsley harvesting. Tonight's photo shows a few of the steps of processing our homegrown oregano after it has dried for a week or so. My oregano container has been replenished. I have been drying herbs on our baking racks...works very well. After I finished with the oregano, I snipped some of our parsley and have it on the racks drying. In a week or so I will go through the same process with it as I did with our oregano today. Graham opted out of water fun in their backyard, but the rest of them had a grand time and I got several photos without getting wet!

No comments:

Post a Comment