Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hush Puppies!

And, I'm not telling the dogs in this photo to be quiet! I am referring to the delicious dinner that we had with friends this evening at Granny Fishes and said dinner included hush puppies! I wish that I had taken a picture of the basket filled with them...but the basket didn't stay filled long and I was having too much fun talking with friends (and, eating a hush puppy) to pull out my camera! Woody walked a total of eight miles today...some in the early morning and the rest later in the morning to the library and fruit market. He also mowed some. I'm off to work on the Sunday School lesson for tomorrow...I found out that our teacher is sick just before heading off for dinner tonight...and I'm the substitute (substitute not too prepared!).

No comments:

Post a Comment