Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday Trivia!

I got up and headed in to sew. I just have hems to be finished with my crop pants. I would be finished but the afternoon got in the way! I had a hair appointment and Woody needed to go to the church library. I dropped him off and got the library computers up and running (after them being down due to a power outage last night)and left him to hunt out the books he needs and I headed off to get my hair cut. Then I headed back to the church library and checked books in and out and then Woody helped me reshelve them after he finished finding the books to take home. I headed into the kitchen when we got home to work on supper--shrimp creole--yum! We have eaten supper and Woody has headed out to walk to the church for his time in the Prayer Room. Tonight's photo shows the flags around our church. I love taking pictures of the church with the flags at this time of year--I have many photos over the years--so took a few more today to add the ones that I have. Today was perfect as the wind was blowing just right! You will probably see more photos of the flags and the church before the Fourth of July passes us by for another year. The pictures give you the idea--but seeing them in person is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment