Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday

It has been an interesting day for me...slept in...and for once got a half-way decent "night's" sleep. It got my day off to a rather late start, but I have managed to get a little accomplished. I have worked in the sewing room...not sewing, but putting and/or throwing "things" away. We had MORE rain in the night...and, a little more this morning. I think that the rain has passed at least for a little while. We have definitely gotten more than our share over these last few days. Sorry that we can't share some with a drought stricken area! Woody got the kitchen all cleaned up and skinned and deboned some chicken breasts for our dinner tonight. I made a new recipe, Garlic Chicken...an easy oven-baked chicken recipe...quite good. Woody just returned from walking to and from the prayer room at church. This afternoon he went to the library and ran an errand or two. Do you see the two birds on the same stem in tonight's photo? I was attempting to get the bird on the top near the birdhouse and didn't realize that another bird was in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment