Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday (I think!)

Since school is officially over for the summer, I'm not sure what day it is! It has been a hot day here in Middle TN...edged close to 90. It seems like we go from one extreme to another! But...at least it wasn't raining! I never stepped outside today so I haven't felt the warmer temps. I continued to rest my foot today...but it is MUCH better. I did more reading...finished another book. Woody walked to the fruit/veggie market and the pharmacy after lunch. Earlier this evening he walked to the prayer room at church and is still there. We had tacos for supper...something that we hadn't had in ages. Graham came over a little while ago to tell me about their day. They performed at a VBS in Huntsville, AL this morning and then this afternoon spent time at the Space and Rocket Center. There is a new Black Hole exhibit at the Space and Rocket Center that really intrigued Graham.

No comments:

Post a Comment