Monday, June 10, 2013

June Is Bustin' Out All Over!

The day/tiger lilies are pretty much in full bloom...definitely a "June thing" here in Middle TN! Woody got up early and walked seven miles. I think that he got a bit wet as a shower or two passed over in the early hours. I know that he had to have left quite early as I woke up before five and he was already gone. Since I couldn't get back to sleep, I read and finished up a book and started another one. Once again I seem to have a problem with one of my feet...just as I was starting to be able to take walks once again! Oh, well...part of getting older?!? It seems to be knees, feet, or back causing a problem these days! So I have "tried" to stay off my feet at least part of the day. I have managed to do several loads of wash and have gotten part of them put away. Woody has done a lot of waiting on me. I "had" a lot of plans that I "was going" to do today...so much for plans! At least I have a lot of good reading on hand to keep me occupied while I sit around! Graham came over this afternoon to make some more K'nex creations. He and his family were at VBS at our church this morning either attending or working. Elijah also came over and he and I (mostly me) made a helicopter out of K'nex. He was glad when it was completed so he could fly it over to his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment