Friday, June 21, 2013

Welcome, SUMMER!

There's more than one way to find SUMMER heat! Today the neighbor behind Nathan burned a brush pile and a pile of logs from a downed tree. It was a day to stay in for me as the smoke can really be bad for my sinuses (or anyone's!). I did sneak out and held my breath (sort of...really just did shallow breathing), while I took a couple of shots of the large "bonfires." Woody walked four miles this morning. Then he headed off to do our weekly grocery shopping. After lunch he and I headed to the church library for him to hunt some more for several elusive passages. When we were heading home, it looked like the clouds overhead could give us ANOTHER shower. And, sure enough, not long after we got home we had a brief afternoon pop-up SUMMER shower. Looks like SUMMER has arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment