Saturday, June 29, 2013

They're Back!

As you can see by the above photos...the neighbors (Nathan and Kathy and family) are back. They have had an extended time away with Nathan being the camp pastor at a church camp for an extended two week time. The camp was in North Carolina. They also spent several days in GA doing some gigs. So they have been busy. After they got home, they went out back to check on their gardens. The photo shows the kids when they spotted me heading their way. I had a project waiting for Bob the Builder (Graham). He put together the shelves that I bought today. I'm trying to come up with a way to combat the books and other clutter that seems to accumulate. This set of shelves is for Woody. We'll see if it is enough or if I will need to get another for the other side of the window. We aren't much on buying books...we are library folk...but we still seem to accumulate them from someplace. The humidity is much lower today. It was quite pleasant out. Woody walked twelve miles this morning. Later in the morning he drove to the library and did some other errands. I also ran errands today...hadn't done that in ages...but today went to Lowes and WalMart. After I came home I continued the cleaning project in our bedroom waiting patiently for Graham to get home so I could complete my project. Now it is halted till Woody feels like going through his papers and books! Well, I do have more that I can do while I wait so I won't tap my toe too loudly! Oh, the picture above the new shelf is Melany at five and Nathan at three...I have always loved this picture. One of the few times that we took them to have their photo taken at a photo studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment