Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bonnaroo...Oh, No!



We had to travel right through Manchester where everyone is getting off the interstate to go to Bonnaroo...luckily we didn't need to go interstate today.  For those who haven't heard of Bonnaroo...it is a very big venue...big enough that Ringo Starr was one of the featured performers last year...haven't heard of who is being featured this year...just think Woodstock of the 21st Century!  Nuff said...except to say that we normally would stay far away.

The reason that we were in the area was that we have to go through Manchester to get to McMinnville where my doctor is located.  I saw the doctor and she decided that I needed a steroid dose pac to get me over this mess...hoping that she is right.  I had my lab work done and then we were on the way home.  We were gone a little over three hours.  I ate lunch and then ended up sleeping away most of the afternoon.

Woody went on a four-mile walk earlier in the evening.  While he was away I had two little boys join me to keep me company!  Elijah and Isaac decided that they wanted to stay here rather than go to the Family Night for VBS.  And, it is probably best as it has turned into a rather lengthy program and Nathan just called ans asked if I would go next door and get Isaac ready for bed.  So that is where I am heading as soon as I put a period at the end of this sentence!

No comments:

Post a Comment