Monday, June 9, 2014

Let the Appointments Begin!

Well, as I title this, I can say that two appointments are already over...as this was a day of appointments for Woody.  He saw his urologist this morning.  The pathology report from his prostate biopsy said that 99% of the cells were normal, but that 1% were abnormal and they were sending those off for further testing.  Woody told that urologist that he was pretty sure that melanoma was going to get him before prostate cancer would.

Then this afternoon he had an appointment for setting us his next colonoscopy.  I guess that he is all registered at the surgery center and has all his instructions.  That isn't until next month.  So now we can concentrate on tomorrow's appointment at Vanderbilt. This afternoon I found a message that we had missed a call from one of Woody's doctor's at NIH.  I returned the call and left a message, but we haven't heard back.

I spent quite a bit of time yesterday and then again this morning and can say that my photos are once again all sorted and stored in two different Passports (small hard drives)...except for the few that I took a little while ago when I was invited next door by Isaac to see their newest turtle.  Now they have an adult box turtle and a quite small box turtle (both of the box turtles have a home in "turtle town" in their backyard) and a baby snapping turtle (in a fish aquarium in their house).  As I left I complimented Nathan on his menagerie...lots of turtles and kids...quite a household!

Isaac spent a couple of hours over here this morning.  He had the best time playing with Fisher Price toys...old and new.  How do you like his new haircut?  His mama said that he said that he wanted to be finished with the haircut so she left it a bit longer down the middle!

Woody didn't have much time this morning to go on a walk so he just headed out a few minutes ago for his daily walk.  I guess that tomorrow night I will be reporting about our day at Vanderbilt. They are predicting storms coming in later tonight and into the wee hours of the morning...and perhaps some more in the morning...I could do without having to drive to Nashville in the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment