Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Must Be June!

The Day Lilies are blooming so it must be June...it has only taken me three days to realize that June has arrived!  Well, really it has just taken me three days of  June to get out and take a picture of some of this year's blooms!  And, really I didn't feel exactly like going out and taking a picture...but the temptation was there and I decided that perhaps a little fresh air would help whatever ails me!  BUT the family across the street were mowing their yard so a lot of dust was flying.  I didn't stay out long.  I once again got up fairly for me...funny how that happens when there is no school and I could sleep in a bit!  I worked moving out of my closet some cool weather clothes...at least I don't think that I will be needing them for a while.  I ironed a couple of things that I washed yesterday.  I have done a little vacuuming and a little dusting.  Then the rest of the day pretty much I have spent in my recliner reading.  As today I'm feeling worse than I did yesterday...sneezing has been added into the mix of what ails me today. So I have enjoyed reading a book on my iPad using the Kindle app.  I finished one and as soon as I finished it, I went to our library's e-book check-out and was able to check out the next one in the series.  So I just continued to read about the same family...an Amish family...enjoyable reads.  Woody has spent time outside watering and weeding some of our flower beds.  This afternoon a couple of our older neighbor grandchildren and their cousin came over and watched a Star War's movie...one of Graham's "big loves" these days.  He can really expound upon just about everything and anything that has to do with Star Wars. Woody left a while ago to walk to the prayer room at church...the walk to and from...his walk of the day.  Well, back to my chair and my book and my box of Kleenex!

No comments:

Post a Comment