Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday

Lots of interesting clouds yesterday
Today has been a fairly "normal" day...at least no doctor appointments.  Goosey (Woody) headed next door early this morning to take care of Esther, Elijah and Isaac.  The rest of their family went to the Nashville area to do a school program.  For part of the time they came over here and had fun in the school room...Isaac using the school equipment, Elijah playing Mindcraft on my iPad, and Esther doing art work.  While they were playing, I straightened up some things that still lingered in the room from the school year.  After lunch, I went to the church library to work for several hours and Woody headed off to do our weekly Wednesday Kroger shopping.  Woody walked four miles this evening.  Tomorrow morning we will set off  to go to our personal care physician.  I have an appointment to have some labwork redone and when they called to remind me I asked if it would be possible to see the doctor.  So I will try to see if she has a remedy to rid me of this cough and whatever else might ail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment