Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A Tad Warmer

Today seemed a bit "more normal" for a Fall day...it actually got into the 40's today.  The sun was shining so that made it look even warmer than it was.  It was still breezy so that made it seem cooler than it was.  We had school this morning...a normal Wednesday morning of lessons and reading.  After Isaac had his time with me, he and Goosey (Woody) went to Kroger to do our Wednesday shopping.  Woody was home in time to have his time with Graham while I had my time with Esther.  Esther began making a pin cushion.  After lunch, I headed off to the church library.  Once again we accomplished quite a bit...finalized the processing on quite a few books...which means that they are on display and ready to be checked out.  After I came home, Isaac came over for a little while.  He likes to play some preschool games that I have on my iPad so he had his "screen time" with me today.  Woody and I had leftovers for supper.  I'm "afraid" that I "may" have to cook tomorrow!  While I was at the church library, Woody walked to the public library to return a book that Joy and I are reading together. We haven't quite finished it, but are returning it because it was overdue and couldn't be renewed again.  He returned it today in hopes that it will be back on the shelf by Saturday so he can recheck it out. We received the "friendly" automated call from Vanderbilt a little while ago reminding us of Woody's appointments this coming Tuesday. Three weeks between appointments really goes by quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment