Thursday, November 13, 2014

Brrrrrrr!

It never got out of the 30's Fahrenheit today...too cold...too soon.  It actually sleeted for a little while this morning.  I have hibernated inside this morning...letting all come my way.  We did have a normal Thursday day of school.  Joy got started cutting out her apron during her sewing time.  We are hoping that she can get it done so she can use it for Christmas baking.  We'll try...but at only one sewing session a week, it may be difficult.  Woody didn't walk today as it was cold and windy.  He is thinks that it will just be cold tomorrow...no wind.   He did follow Nathan over to Winchester today so he could bring Nathan back after Nathan dropped off their RV to have some work done.  In that process Woody misplaced his good pair of reading glasses...it took several walks out to the car (there he did do some walking today!) to finally locate them.  I took a rather long "rest" this afternoon.  Graham came over to take down his K'nex roller coaster...a prerequisite for me to be able to begin to decorate.   At the moment I have the backing for Isaac's quilt spread out on our bedroom floor so I can see how to piece the backing to make it fit the quilt top.  After I blog, I plan to just fold both the quilt top and backing up and do the cutting and piecing "perhaps" tomorrow.  I finished a book last night and immediately checked out its sequel from the e-book program that our library offers.  I am just getting into the book so I plan on reading this evening.  It's supposed to get down into the 20's tonight.  Brrrrrrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment