Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Nippy Fall Day

The tree in tonight's picture is in the yard right across the street from us...magnificent color!  Today wasn't exactly a normal Wednesday for us.  Nathan and Kathy and family had gone to the Florida panhandle over the weekend to juggle at a Fall festival.  On their return they decided that since they were so close to a beach that they would spend a couple of days having fun before coming home.  They got home last night, but Elijah and Isaac weren't feeling the greatest.  So this morning they took it easy and didn't come over for school.  Abigail and Joy did come over and read to me and then Graham and Esther came over for their long times...Graham with Goosey (Woody) and Esther with me.  Esther and I finished up her shirt that she is machine embroidering a design on.  Graham learned some more about the element Copper.  Woody did his weekly Krogering this morning.  He let that be his walk/exercise for the day.  Today was really nippy and quite windy...making it feel even colder than it was.  After lunch I went to work for a couple of hours in the church library.  Then I came home and flopped in "my" chair and rested for a while.  After supper, I went next door to stay with Elijah and Isaac while the rest of their family went to Wednesday activities at church. Elijah and Isaac are both feeling much better. As I left them, we were making plans for tomorrow to be a normal school day.  Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment