Saturday, November 1, 2014

Another Page of the Calendar Turned

November has blown in and with those winds in the night came quite cold temperatures and LOTS of leaves on the ground.  The day remained quite cool especially when one factors in the wind chill.  Graham and I went out in the late afternoon to go to the library...brrrrrrr!  Tonight we move an hour closer to my sister.  This is the time change that I like the best because AZ doesn't change time so we will be only an hour apart tomorrow...much easier to call when it is only an hour different.

Woody took care of the children for a while early this morning.Later in the morning he did his normal Saturday routine...the library and WalMart.   I have worked some more on Isaac's quilt...two rows are now stitched together.  I am blogging a bit early as I am going next door for movie night in a little while. I have gotten clocks moved back an hour so we're ready for the time change...I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment