Friday, October 31, 2014

BOO!!!!!!!!!


I decided to post this unique house decorated for Halloween.  I took these several years ago on our way to Vanderbilt.  When we passed this home earlier this month there were no decorations...I don't know if we were just too early or if it is even being done this way any more.  Can you imagine poking those little pumpkins/gourds on all those fence spikes...and they weren't just poked on the fence facing the road...but all around  the fence.

We have had a fairly normal day.  I woke up way too early so for me it has been a long day...but I accomplished no more than usual (meaning not much) despite waking up so early.  Woody went on a four-mile walk after lunch.  We ran an errand together this afternoon.  I have worked on the Sunday School lesson that I am to teach on Sunday.  I did a "little" cleaning. Woody has read, worked crossword puzzles and watched  a bit of TV.  Woody is in charge of answering the door for any little spooks that might be canvasing the neighborhood...so far we have only had one unrecognized spook and several that seemed to resemble some of our neighbor grandchildren.  It's not the most pleasant night for Trick or Treating...it rained earlier and it is quite chilly.  According to Weather Bug it is already down to 37 degrees and we have been alerted for a freeze warning overnight.  Guess that is better than the winter storm advisory that has been issued for the higher elevations in East TN.  They are predicting up to 14" of snow for the upper regions of the Smoky Mountains.  Well, happy last day of October!

No comments:

Post a Comment