Saturday, October 18, 2014

Meet Princess Joy of the Dorrell Tribe

Joy came over this afternoon and Goosey (Woody) and I surprised her, as she didn't know that I had been working on her dress.  I still have to make the headband, but am waiting till I find a feather to purchase for it. She was a pretty happy princess when she saw me bring it through the door.

We have had a fairly normal Saturday.  Woody walked four miles early this morning.  Then he made his rounds around town that included the library and Walmart.  I have done various little things around the house, but not a lot.  I was still in "rest/lazy mode" so I read a good part of the afternoon.  I'm blogging early as I have been invited next door to watch Frozen with them.  I have never seen it, but the children have seen it many, many, MANY times.  I expect to be kept ahead of the story for most of the movie...and I'm sure that there will be many sing-alongs!  Isaac told Joy that her new dress was pretty and then said, "I like these" and touched the fringe on the sleeve. And, now for one last picture for this blog.  After I took Joy's picture, Elijah asked if I would take his picture with her.  So I obliged and while snapping it, I said, "The princess and her..." and Elijah filled in, "her knight!"  Every princess needs a knight...right?! So here is a picture of Princess Joy and Knight Elijah:


No comments:

Post a Comment