Friday, October 10, 2014

Divide and Conquer?

As you can see God is beginning to dress the hills of Tennessee in all His splendor!  I took this out the car window as we were coming back from Vanderbilt on Tuesday.

This morning Kathy needed a bit of help with school as she needed to be away for a little while.  She took the two littlest with her.  Woody took the two middle children with him on his four-mile walk.  And, I stayed at their house with the oldest and monitored and helped with their school work.  I had to get my 4th grade math brain working...not always an easy thing with me (math was never my strongest subject...even 4th grade math!).  But the three of us dividing up the children made all our tasks easier to "conquer!"  When Kathy got back, Isaac wanted to play a game on Grammy's iPad and then he wanted a story...which "of course" Grammy happily obliged him with...especially since he was so patient while I finished timing Abigail on a couple of math quizzes.  I came home and at some point had some lunch and did a few things around the house and then had a good nap this afternoon!  Woody finished planting his garlic bed.  And, I caught that new chair working again...Woody did a bit of napping in "his" chair this afternoon (though he doesn't "think" that he did!). I have prof this time as I got the camera and took a movie of him!  Mean aren't I!?!  But, one has to have proof sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment