Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Walking the Greenway

The Tullahoma Greenway is more a Goldenway these days.  Woody and I walked from where the path starts near our public library all the way to one of the other ends of it (there is a fork...where you can head off towards the high school...we went the other way) and then back to the car in the library parking lot.  And, I made it...I hadn't walked in a while so wasn't sure how I would fare.  As you can tell by the picture...Woody was usually quite a bit ahead of me since I lingered along the way taking pictures.  He would head off to the next park bench and sit and wait on me to arrive.  It was a very pretty day for a walk.  It started to cloud up by the end of our walk...it is supposed to rain later on.  I talked to Melany a little while ago and she said that it had poured on them earlier...still isn't here...west and north of us at the moment.

I came home and got the pictures off the cameras and stored in the Passport external drive.  Then I went in and sat down in "my" recliner and before I knew it I was sound asleep...guess the walk sort of wore me out, plus I hadn't slept the best last night...so guess I caught up a bit.  I woke up a couple of times, but just couldn't come "back alive" so dozed a bit more.  I really didn't come alive till just before Woody left for the prayer room at church.  He still hasn't returned yet.  I hope that the rain holds off till he gets home.  I checked radar and it seems that it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment